How transcendental meditation changed my life


 The positive energy flows through all veins and it surrounds both me and my family and friends, I know that if I need to find an answer related to my path, my job, my career, education and personal relationship I need to meditate at least two times a day. I don`t need now to be in a  mess, to feel anxious or angry. I just need to sit for 30 minutes in a silence with my own body and the amazing part of it is that I don`t need to imagine something extraordinary or fantastic while meditating.


Could You imagine that sitting in silence and repeating You own mantra can bring You the ideal reality and the worlds peaceful and harmonious condition You`re in?

I know, now you are saying "How personal mantra can change my life?" 
I will give you an answer that yes. Mantra can do wonders.

I felt the same way at the beginning, but after my first trial, I started to live in another amazing world where there is all positive thing happening. New job, new people, new opportunities. These aren`t the all positive things I get from mantra chanting.




I remember it was my life's best day. I met with Angela, my TM  teacher who lives in Armenia. He introduced me to TM techniques and highlighted the best practices of TM. For example, the example of how many people are practicing TM, how many big company employees use this technique to boost creativeness. Interestingly, TM  boosts creativity, increases the energy, makes people bright and shrewd, and let them relax when they are tired or overwhelmed.

So, what is Transcendental meditation?


 Transcendental meditation is a simple, natural technique. This allows your body goes into the deep relaxation and this way your mind can achieve a state of inner peace, without needing to use concentration or effort.



Transcendental Meditation (TM) is a specific form of silent mantra meditation called the Transcendental Meditation technique,[1] and less commonly to the organizations that constitute the Transcendental Meditation movement. in the mid-1950s in India Maharishi Mahesh Yogi introduced the TM  technique

The TM technique uses the magical effect of a specific and unique sound which called a mantra. 

For the perfect result, You need to practice for 30 minutes twice per day. The mantra is personal, which You need to keep a secret for everyone, in order to work the way you need it. Mantra can only teach by a certified TM teacher. 




It's the best way of self-development, relaxation and stress reduction. Transcendental meditations origin comes from old Indian Vedic traditions.

Interestingly it is also well known with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. Which is like this: 1% of the people in a given area practicing the Transcendental meditation technique could have the effect on the local environment. So it `s the best way to change the surrounding, the planet, and the world in a wonderful and easiest way.

What does Mantra mean?

A mantra is a sacred word, sound or phrase, usually in Sanskrit, and it has a spiritual and psychological power.

While meditating You repeat the mantras which help you enter into a meditative state. If You change Your own mantra, You chanting your own vibration which evokes a higher level of consciousness.

There are lots of famous Mantras. You can find it on Youtube and listen whenever You want.  For example, a mantra for inner peace, the mantra for a career, a mantra for wealth, but remember that transcendental meditation differentiates from all of the mantras and other meditations.

Briefly, the mantra is Your vibration, Your personal path, Your goal. I understand that each of us has his/her own vibration, as well as, I understand that every thought we have, every word we say is also a vibration. So, be careful while speaking.


The easiest things are more valuable in life: You know, life isn`t too much complicated as people tend to make it. Life is simple, easy if You find the answer within You. The simple thing makes You happier, beautiful, and peaceful. All elaborate things are the reason for messy brain and busy mind. If You mind is clear with the vision, creativeness Your life is what you deserve it.


It makes the best version of me

Transcendental meditation (TM) boosts my energy. 


Now, I am sitting in my room, it is 2 am. What If I can say that I got up at 7 o` clock in the morning and it`s 2 am a am still writing? Usually, I take a bath, eat a fruit and drink a cup of water, in order to wake up to start meditating. If I am tired a bit after my daily stresses I feel like I need more than 30 minutes, so I meditate 20 minutes and again 20 minutes to get out of the meditation. I had a meeting today, so I know that if speaking with a different type of people, working with a crowded room I need to do my meditation than to go to work because when I don`t do it I feel. "Sorry. Today I have died" :) So, at 10 am at a workplace, hade a great meeting, then I had a business lunch than to work till 19:00 pm and. At 20 pm I had a yoga lesson, then again meeting… So, I am at home with increased energy and while exercising it comes to my mind to write my meditation story for You... Does it amazing? 

TM gives me a second most peaceful life

TM makes the best version of me and opens up my potential 


I know what I want and for what I burn. I remember the time I started to meditate. It`s a little elaborated and hard period of my life, You know. I don`t know whether my job fits me or not, whether I need to change my path and career a little or change the field. I didn`t find my purpose yet. Yes. After meditating, two weeks letter, I don`t know how and why, but all my doubts have vanished surprisingly. I started not to think even about the changes and about the wrong things in my life, because I found even my destiny... And I know where to go and why to go.

TM makes me find my mission


I am not working, I do what I love now. Marketing is my passion, in business, in communicating and negotiating feel well, I feel like I use my full potentiality and creativeness. Here is the place, I am writing, I am designing, I am creating, I imagine, I give ideas and why not, I have a success story and I will be more successful if I follow my intuition or what`s more important, I need to meditate as much as many answers as I want to find. 

 I am going to tell You how I understand this. After 3 weeks of meditating, it comes to my mind to create my own marketing agency. That day I had a group meditation, I return to home, with the thought about it, then I see an advert. Create Your website work money with blog writing. It really inspires me. So. I created my own website without any help. The energy within me leads me, I don`t know how. That time I wanted to find a new job. If I know what my purpose it`s easy to find the right job. So, I started to get a call after the call, an email after an email. Interview invitations a lot... And it`s all connected with the marketing. All ideas, all thoughts, all interview. So, I understand that I breath digital, and if it is going on its way then, my path. For now, maybe. So, had successes in my job day by day. I believe that transcendental meditation really gives me all the answers I need.

Transcendental meditation improves personal Relationship


Everything in life is a projection of Your relationship with family members, and others. If you have problems with them can`t feel good or succeed in some ways. If you`re angry at someone, anxious or emotionless, it doesn`t mean that the person or the situation like that. Because I know that life is an illusion, and we see what we want. So, if You feel happier and peaceful, everybody is in a harmony with You. I started to amaze at me, because after meditation, one of my close friends who didn`t know that I am meditating, once said. “Great, you started to look at life from another axis, you aren`t nervous about what I told you. So, I found the best version of me, and everybody surrounding me is more peaceful and harmonious than before. Now, my personal relationship improves. Meditation improves the way I communicate with people and it's more positive than before.


It`s mine, its a secret, it`s an individual mantra and with me forever, wherever I am, at which condition I am.

You feel tired, want to work but You've almost died physically and mentally? Don`t know what to do? You're in a mess with Your life? Don`t know what is Your way? Have problems? Or just need to relax, that a simple sleep can`t make You. Just meditate.


Be who you want to be. There are no limitations to the mind. Broaden Your mind, widen Your perception and feed it with peace and knowledge and it will make all the positive things for You...

The hectic pace of life, sometimes don`t give us an opportunity to relax or to sleep well, but I am sure, that stressful situation I can overcome with meditating well.

Wish You life-altering transcendents. Let`s make the word more peaceful place.


Gayane Melkumyan

Happy TM  meditator






Comments

  1. educe stress and anxiety.
    Improve mental well-being, since you will enjoy a calmer mind, allowing you to face the day from an alert-relaxed state.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog